WHATSINTHESHOP.COM A Forum To Share What's Going On In Your Shop

Author   Comment  
banana4monkey

Reply with quote  #1 

The KZ100 was my first street bike. I wanted a Harley but could not afford it at the time and I ended up picking the bike up for $700.00 back when I was 18 Years old. It was good looking and running bike. The in line four cylinder was very smooth and powerful but the bike was really heavy. I was use to fast and lightweight motocross bikes so it was a substantial change for me. It still had points in it which gave me some problems but other than that it was a good bike. I had the bike for about two years and had a good time with it especially the hundred mile rides out to college. I learned a lot on my first street bike but the important lesson I learned is that most people do not look for motorcycles and you need to drive on the defensive all the time.  I ended up selling the bike for a profit to another younger guy from Ohio. They rented a U-Haul truck and picked it up really late one night. Shortly after I sold this bike I bought my first Harley.  That was my 1971 Buick Lesabre convertible in the background.

File15.jpg 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!

http://www.whatsintheshop.com