WHATSINTHESHOP.COM A Forum To Share What's Going On In Your Shop

Author   Comment  
banana4monkey

Reply with quote  #1 
Up for sale is my 1985 Honda FL350 Odyssey. This "funbuggy" has a 350cc two stroke engine with a 3 position transmission (forward -- neutral -- and reverse). It has 4 wheel independent suspension. It has electric start with pull start backup. It runs, drives, idles, and stops good. The headlight and the taillight work. I have always run full synthetic oil for the motor (premix) and transmission. This machine has many upgrades including:
- Wiesco pistons and rings -- cylinder bored and exhaust port bridge fix done by aftershock motorsports. About 15 hours on motor since rebuild.
- Boyeseen Reeds
Comet 102C Clutch
DG national pipe and silencer -- It is LOUD! I do have the stock pipe and silencer
Uni foam air filter
Works Performance Dual rate steeler shocks with remote reservoirs on the front
Heavy duty tie rods
Douglass aluminum wheels front and rear -- rear tires are really aggressive. I do have the original steel wheels with tires that are included with sale
Brand new gel cell battery
This buggy is a blast to drive and is very reliable. I just have too many things going right now and it doesn't get used much so I decided to put it up for sale. It has a few flaws like surface rust on the bottom of the frame and other areas, a crack in the front of the foot tub, and the seat is faded and torn in a few places. The overall condition of the machine is good and would be a great candidate for a full restoration. Price is $2,900 CASH. No trades.
Note this buggy is large enough that it will not fit in the back of most full size pickups and I will not deliver.

IMG_5582.JPG      
IMG_5583.JPG  IMG_5584.JPG  IMG_5585.JPG  IMG_5586.JPG  IMG_5587.JPG  IMG_5588.JPG  IMG_5589.JPG  IMG_5590.JPG  IMG_5591.JPG  IMG_5592.JPG  IMG_5593.JPG  IMG_5594.JPG  IMG_5595.JPG  IMG_5596.JPG  IMG_5598.JPG  IMG_5599.JPG 

banana4monkey

Reply with quote  #2 
SOLD!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!

http://www.whatsintheshop.com