Upon inspection I found a hole in the airbox on the Warrior. This was due to the heat insulation coming off the airbox and an aftermarket exhaust that was routed too close to airbox. I wanted to fix this in order to keep extra dirt and water from getting to the air cleaner and possibly the engine. The fix was simple. First I cleaned the area of the hole with wax and grease remover. Next I took a piece of rubber and used Ultra Black RTV to cover the hole on the outside of the airbox. The rubber was placed under the heat insulation. Once that was dry I filled the inside of the airbox where the hole is with more black RTV. Nice and easy fix. The clutch parts should be in today so I can get busy with that tonight.
Ultra black RTV is used to stick the rubber to the airbox
Nice waterproof repair completed