WHATSINTHESHOP.COM A Forum To Share What's Going On In Your Shop

Author   Comment  
banana4monkey

Reply with quote  #1 

Up for sale is my 1987 Yamaha Warrior. This is a 350CC 4 stroke ATV with a 6 speed transmission, manual clutch, electric start, and reverse.

This ATV is ready to ride. It runs, drives, stops, and idles good. All lights work.

It has many new parts including 2 front tires, seat cover, new brake pads (front and rear), grips, clutch (friction plates, steel plates, and springs) and a new gel cell battery.

It has some aftermarket parts including a k&N air filter, hand warmers, and thumb warmers. I also have a back rack for this ATV that is included with the sale. Original tool kit is still under the seat.

I recently changed the oil and filter (synthetic oil), checked the valve clearances, and cleaned the carb and air cleaner.

The flaws this ATV has include a ding in the front bumper, some rust on the frame and suspension components, and it does puff some smoke on start up. This is due to the valve seals. Once the ATV is warmed up it no longer smokes. The plastics are all there but they have some stains and scratches.

I do have some of the original paperwork for the ATV including the owners manual and certificate of origin. I am not the original owner of this ATV.

I have a newer ATV now so I no longer need this one.

$1,200 cash. I may be interested in trading for a Honda Big Red ATC.

IMG_5049.JPG  IMG_5050.JPG  IMG_5051.JPG  IMG_5052.JPG  IMG_5053.JPG  IMG_5054.JPG  IMG_5055.JPG 

banana4monkey

Reply with quote  #2 
Warrior has been sold.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!

http://www.whatsintheshop.com